We have provided some demo installations here so you do not have to install the plugins to try out the Wurrd app. Trying out the app is summarized in these quick points:
- Install the app on your device
- There are multiple installations for demo. Choose one from the list below and enter the server and operator details in the app.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Availability” row on the Server Details screen to set the availability of the operator to the timeframe in which you are testing the app
- When the operator is active, the corresponding icon/widget will show that the operator is online. Click on that icon to initiate a chat session from the web.
- Once the chat session is started, a notification will be displayed on the app.
Install the app; Sign in; Wait for visitors.
- On your device, go to Google Play or the App Store and search for Wurrd.
- In the app, enter the URL for the demo server that you want to try out (e.g. http://wurdapp.com/mibew1 or http://wurrdapp.com/lhc1). See below for available demo servers.
- Enter the operator username associated with the demo server (e.g user1).
- Enter the operator’s password (e.g. pass)
- Adjust the operator availability schedule so that the operator is online at the time the test is conducted.
- When a visitor requests to chat, the app will notify you and you can start chatting.